Title: How To Make Your Daydreams Come True
Author: Elmer Wheeler
Year of Publication: 1952
Publisher: Prentice-Hall, Inc.
Length: 207 Pages & 42,590 Words
Status: Public Domain in the United States and countries following the rule of the shorter term.
Claim your copy of “How To Make Your Daydreams Come True” now by clicking the above link. You will receive a scanned copy of the original book in editable word document format together with a pdf file and flat e-cover in five different sizes.
This book is in the public domain and copyright-free which means there are no usage restrictions and you can do with it whatever you want to. Sell it, give it away, turn it into an audio book, rewrite or edit it, use it for ideas or as content for another publication, etc. The list is endless! You can obviously also use it for personal use… Print your own copy, make notes on the pages and highlight sentences that inspire you!
PART I: What Is the Secret of Success? Money? “Pull”? Education?
1. WHO CAN BECOME A SUCCESS?
2. LUCK IS NOTORIOUSLY UNRELIABLE
3. THERE ISN’T ENOUGH “PULL” TO GO AROUND
4. MUST YOU BE BORN WITH MONEY TO BECOME A SUCCESS?
5. IS EDUCATION NECESSARY TO BECOME A SUCCESS?
6. IS SUCCESS DUE TO WHERE YOU’RE BORN?
7. HOW IMPORTANT IS AGE IN GAINING SUCCESS?
8. IS SUCCESS FOUND ONLY IN BIG CITIES?
9. IS SUCCESS FOUND AT THE TOP OR THE BOTTOM?
10. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO BECOME A SUCCESS?
PART II: The Master Formula for Making Your Daydreams Come True
1. DECIDE WHAT YOU WANT
2. PUT IT ON PAPER
3. KNOW WHERE TO START
4. SET IT IN MOTION
5. DON’T SETTLE FOR LESS
6. RECOGNIZE ITS ARRIVAL
PART III: More Keys to Success
1. DON’T THINK “IF”—THINK “HOW”
2. THE DAY OF HORATIO ALGER IS NEVER OVER
3. ASSOCIATE YOURSELF WITH SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE
4. GET EXCITED AND EMOTIONAL ABOUT YOUR DREAM
5. WHAT TO DO WHEN YOUR DREAM MEETS AN OBSTACLE
6. THE BRAIN AND THE SILENT DOG WHISTLE
7. THREE BOGEY MEN WHO WILL TRY TO STOP YOUR DAY DREAMS FROM COMING TRUE
8. THE ONE BIG REASON PEOPLE DON’T SUCCEED
PART IV: 25 Actual Case Histories of People Who Turned Daydreams into Success
1. WILLIAM BRENNER
2. HOWARD (SPARKS) DODGE
3. JOHN HOLMES
4. ROBERT P. GUST
5. EDWARD BOK
6. JOHN WILLYS
7. HENRY GREENSFELDER
9. C. C. BRADLEY
10. DON DAVIS
11. ROBERT HERZ
12. ED PRICE
13. FRANKLIN J. LUNDING
14. MY OWN GRANDMOTHER
15. LEO CORRIGAN
16. MARIAN BIALAC
17. THE MIDWEST HOUSEWIFE
18. THE FACTORY WORKER
19. RICHARD BARANCIK
20. THELMA BRUNDAGE
21. T. G. COOKE
22. JANET AND ERNEST JARYIS
23. ASA PHILLIPS
24. WILLIAM FOSTER
25. MRS. TOY LEN GOON
Extract of book:
IF WISHES WERE HORSES
If you were offered three wishes right now that could and would be fulfilled through sheer magic by a fairy godmother, what would they be? Would they be wishes for success … money … travel … new clothes … a new car … a home … or to marry a handsome prince or a beautiful princess?
All these things: your success in life, your bank account, a beautiful car, a home to be proud of, a wonderful mate, are proportional to your dreams … your daydreams!
And here, at long last,—and for the first time in this age, I believe—seems to be the practical, the workable Big Secret of how to transform your wishes, your desires, and your daydreams into realities—and this secret works as surely as if you had a magic wand in your own hand!
To get your hands on this classic masterpiece that is now in the public domain simply click on the button below now. You will receive a scanned copy of the original book in editable word document format together with a pdf file and flat e-cover in five different sizes.